Crystal structures of wild-type AdiC in the presence and absence of the substrate agmatine at 2.6-Å and 2.2-Å resolution.
Please see our recent publication: Ilgü et al. (2016), Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA
'Picture' our research
2015 - Crystal structure of the peptide transporter YePEPT from the bacterium Yersinia enterocolitica
- Crystal structure of the peptide transporter YePEPT from the bacterium Yersinia enterocolitica determined by the Fotiadis lab.
- Please see our recent publication: Boggavarapu et al. (2015), BMC Biology
2014 - Supramolecular architecture of human heteromeric amino acid transporters
- The supramolecular architecture of human heteromeric amino acid transporters unveiled by the Fotiadis Lab.
- Please see our recent publication: Rosell et al. (2014), Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA.
2012 - Scintillation Proximity Assay of membrane transport proteins
- Want to establish the Scintillation Proximity Assay (SPA) for membrane transport proteins in your laboratory ?
- Please see our recent publication: Harder and Fotiadis (2012), Nature Protocols.
2012 - Atomic force microscopy for the study of membrane proteins
- Want to learn about Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) of membrane proteins ?
- Please see our recent review: Fotiadis (2012), Curr. Opin. Biotechnol.
2011 - Human aquaporin-1 (AQP1) projection structure calculated from the pdb coordinate file
- Want to compare the projection structures of membrane-embedded and detergent-solubilized membrane proteins ?
- See our recent publication by Jeckelmann et al. (2011), J. Struct. Biol. [more...]
2009 - Tubular crystals of the peptide transporter DtpD
- Learn more about our 2D crystal [more...]
Prof. Dr. Dimitrios Fotiadis
Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine
University of Bern
Phone +41 31 631 41 03
Fax +41 31 631 37 37
How to find us
On the following map you will find our location. Please click to enlarge.